Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Working for yourself

I haven't worked for a company in over 15yrs, and I guess I never will again. I look at the unemployment numbers and really feel for people. I see pictures of people that look like zombies in the unemployment lines. They have never had to fend for themselves, now they are on the streets with no real hope to replace the income that they lost. They are college graduates that invested time and money to find their corporate job, being told all the way along that was what they were suppose to do. Now, with job prospects being low, is it time for a lot of these people to try and find a new purpose in life. Working for yourself has never been easy, but sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself and looking to the government for answers isn't the solution. The solution is in yourself, find yourself and you will find a way.
See more of my writings and articles @
http://www.authspot.com/Poetry/Its-the-Way.492489
http://www.triond.com
RE Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment