Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yellow haze

The tune Purple Haze by Jimmy Hendrix

Yellow haze all in my brain, Lately I just can't see the same,
Yellow haze all around, I wish it would rain and wash it down.
I can't keep, my car clean, this pollen just turns it green.

I wish this pollen season was over. I am tired of supporting the drug companies buying sinus pills every week.
Can't think of much else to say. Except the pollen season in the south is terrible this year. No rain in two weeks, and the wind has made the air yellow. I feel like I need to wear a dust mask just to go out side and grill the two big steaks I just bought.
This just random thoughts on a Saturday in the North Georgia Mountain. The town is hopping with Bear on the Square activities, live music and festivals all day. Come join the fun, take a break from the political talk and give your mind a rest. Dahlonega, up GA 400 is a great little town filled with great people, glad I live here.



No comments:

Post a Comment