Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

DIY Green Energy

I know this has been traditionally a political blog, but I found this DIY green energy information that I just had to share with my readers.
Homeowners looking for ways to save money on energy should check this book out. I don't normally promote anything on this blog, but I found the information very insightful.

DID YOU KNOW?
...You can build your own Solar Panels, saving $1,000's off of retail price.
...Almost anyone can do this, even if you have no solar experience.
...There is a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how to build your own solar panel system.

Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost? You can build a single solar panel, or you can build an entire array of panels.
To find out how to do this just click the link below.
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment